Sorry!! The article you are trying to read is not available now.
HOT TAGS:  

What's Verizon's Share of the iPhone Market Now?

Print comment Post Comments
RED (PER)CENT
DailyFeed
Three percent.

Ad network Chitika Insights has begun tallying how many Verizon and AT&T iPhones are pinging its system. As it stands, Verizon has gobbled up 3% of the iPhone market, leaving 97% to AT&T. While that may seem like a dismal start for Big Red, consider that it's the first week of the launch and it's the number of Verizon iPhone 4s up against four years of various AT&T models sold worldwide.

That's impressive.

According to Chitika, the data reflects iPhones on the company's ad network. "Only traffic on cellular connections is recorded," the disclaimer reads, and the percentages "are a 24-hour rolling average, updated hourly."

So give it a visit next week, and see if Verizon snagged any more latecomers.

POSITION:  No positions in stocks mentioned.

TICKERS