Sorry!! The article you are trying to read is not available now.
HOT TAGS:  

Taleb vs. Treasuries

Print comment Post Comments
FLIP FLOPPING BLACK SWAN
Should we buy Treasurys or short them? Felix Salmon pokes holes in Nassim Taleb's latest advice for the masses: "In any case, if 90% of your assets are in safe Treasury bills and a large chunk of the other 10% is being put to use shorting Treasury bonds, essentially what you’re doing is putting on a curve steepener — at a point in time when the curve is already as steep as it’s been in some time. What’s more, unless you’re extremely leveraged, you’re never going to get rich shorting Treasuries. And I’m sure that Nassim would never recommend that kind of leverage."
SOURCE:   Felix Salmon

TICKERS