Sorry!! The article you are trying to read is not available now.
HOT TAGS:  

69% of Global Investors Say Facebook Overvalued at $50 Billion

Print comment Post Comments
POLLING POLL OF POLLS
DailyFeed
A Bloomberg poll of 1,000 terminal users shows 69% believe Facebook is overvalued. The remaining 31% work for either Facebook or  Goldman Sachs (GS). An SEC filing for an initial public offering yesterday by LinkedIn has raised the possibility of a new surge in social networking IPOs. SharesPost values that LinkedIn at $2.5 billion.

 

POSITION:  No positions in stocks mentioned.

TICKERS