Twenty-Five Questions to Find Out Who You Really Are
The purpose of your life is to find and do the purpose of your life.
Voila! Some questions all about YOU:
Golden Touch Self-Knowledge Quiz
1. How long did it take you to get a cell phone and/or on the Internet? (How much of a pioneer are you?)
2. Look at your oldest address book. Who are you no longer friends with? Why?
3. What core values broke up the friendship? Who are you hanging out with more today than 10 years ago? Why?
4. What do you have to offer your friends that others don't?
5. What do you have to offer in the business world that others don't?
6. What do others have to offer in friendship and/or business that you don't?
7. As a child, what were your thoughts on success and money?
8. What were your parents' thoughts on success and money?
9. How do you differ from your parents in your money/business thoughts?
10. What was the first dollar you ever made for doing? What trait led to its earning?
11. What was the most amount of money you ever made for your talent? What trait led to its earning? Where were you (in mind, place, inter-relationships) when you created this highest-money-earning project?
12. What was the work project you've been the proudest of? What unique trait of yours led to its creation? Where were you (in mind, place, inter-relationships) when you created this project of highest pride?
13. What's your highest ambition? Is it more money-oriented or pride-oriented?
14. Who do you admire? Why?
15. Who do you resent? Why?
16. Who do you think is the happiest in their career?
17. Who do you think has the most balance in their career and personal life?
18. What was the first moment you knew clearly that you wanted to pursue the career you're presently in?
19. What thought/incident/feeling led you to be attracted your career?
20. Do you still feel this way today -- or has the career honeymoon waned? If so, why?
21. What's your best creative/productive time of day? Why?
22. What are your vulnerable negative triggers that get you spinning downward?
23. What self-talk do you say to yourself when you're cocky?
24. Have you changed in any way since you took the job you're now in? Are you married? A parent? Divorced? Fatter? Fitter? Did you go through any life-altering change?
25. What interests you now versus then?
Now, what did you learn about yourself from all of the above -- and how are you going to use it to make you the happiest you've ever been in your career?
© Karen Salmansohn
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter