Answers I Really Wanna Know: A Respite from Reality?
Wary Bulls eye Turnaround Tuesday.
- How many times can Bonnie Tyler save this tape?
- While I sat on my hands for most of yesterday's Art Carnage, did you read about my near-term approach and big picture game plan?
- Including "on the closing bell" call option nibbles in Boeing (BA), BHP Billiton (BHP), Intel (INTC), Research in Motion (RIMM), Ultra S&P (SSO) (which joined placeholder positions in Yahoo (YHOO) and Dryships (DRYS)) as the S&P nestled into 700?
- And should the S's mess to 600, I'll deploy 25% of my long-term account into equities (for the first time in many years).
- If you're active--trading, not sexually (although both are fine)--why not give the real time Buzz & Banter a free trial poke?
- Does anyone know what the national threat level currently is?
- Don't they have phones in the lockdown room at the White House?
- Has the looming 20% move begun?
- Who needs to trade size when you've got volatility like this?
- Have you checked out our new options newsletter, OptionSmith by Steve Smith - coming soon?
- Is there really anything wrong with a little St. Stephen on our time?
- Societal acrimony? What societal acrimony?
- Are you very good at what you do, better at who you are and believe that your name and word still mean something?
- Then why not join the Minyanville Underground Railroad and be a part of our global grid of human capital intent on affecting positive change?
- Why can't I get Ethel MUR-man out of my head?
- What do you fear more-missing or losing?
- Are you reminding yourself that opportunity cost is the other side of discipline?
- Does "Minyan Mun Yee" win the award as the best Minyanville moniker of all time?
- Can you say that five times fast?
- Professional athlete salary deflation?
- If YOU were gonna introduce some game changing regulations, would YOU buy slug of a major bank-say, Citigroup (C)-before announcing the shift?
- Particularly if YOU were catching a lot of heat for spending taxpayer's money?
- Remember all those capital injections by U.S. sovereign wealth funds into financial institutions way back when?
- How's the mood in those circles these days?
- Anyone else miss the Critter's Choice Awards?
- Did you see CDS spreads across the spectrum-banks (Bank of America (BAC), Citi (C), JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC)), life insurers, General Electric (GE)-poppin' like Bluto in a college cafeteria yesterday?
- Is this song an inevitable element of my immediate future?
- Who will win our First Annual MVHQ Karaoke Award tonight?
- Are you, at the very least, trying to enjoy the journey?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter