Doin' It Bloggystyle: When Random Links Freeze Over
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Life in the Fast Lane
- Not sure how I missed this the first go around, but I totally agree with Dr. Brett here. "Should" is literally the most dangerous word in a trader's vocabulary, as in "Stock XYZ SHOULD be lower here." Hat tip Lauriston.
- "Should puts my judgment ahead of the market's objective reality."
- Trader's Narrative with 10 Easy tips on how to fail.
- The Capital Spectator with a great look at both the value and momentum approaches.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...
- The next source of pressure to be banks getting out with some large scale auction? Via Barry.
- Housing Bubble Blog waiting for prices to fall in Florida.
- Financial Armageddon remains cautiously pessimistic on how the subprime canary plays out.
Taking it Easy
- Twitter booming, though I gotta say I am not sold on it yet (Hat tip Abnormal Returns).
- Crossing Wall Street parses the nonsensicality of Sir Alan's oddsmaking.
- My personal opinion is that there is an 80% chance of recession, but fortunately only a 30% chance of that.
- The Stalwart examines the moral hazzard of bike helmets.
The Last Resort
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter