Doin' It Bloggystyle: Trading Thoughts, Where Do We Go?, Imus Object, Marco...
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Meta Trading Thoughts...
...As I ponder whether Marco Scuttaro is the best clutch hitter of our time.
- Approaches to exiting trades, not involving a formal stop-loss (hat tip Trader Mike).
- StockBee on exiting illiquid stocks.
- Afraid to Trade with some interesting Sector Rotation Graphs.
Where Do We Go From Here?
- Monday gap ups? VIX 15% below the 10 Day SMA? Not so good.
- On the other hand, Dr. Brett's dollar flow numbers point higher.
- Trader Tim welcomes our new Bull Overlords.
So apparently Don Imus said something offensive. You'd think the cable news channels would cover it a little bit.
- I kind of agree with Muckdog's take. He Gone, as Hawk Harrelson would say, thanks to the free markets talking.
- Was he a Fall Guy?
- Or not.
- One of the NY tabloids had a headline "Don Ho" the day MSNBC threw him out. About a day before Don Ho passed away.
[after Diane gives Thornton an 'F' for his report, which was actually written by Kurt Vonnegut] "Whoever *did* write this doesn't know the first thing about Kurt Vonnegut!"
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter