Answers I Really Wanna Know...
Are you watching the reaction to earnings, which are more important than the earnings themselves?
- How did we collectively exist before Blackberry?
- Was the Monday fun a necessary "weed out" of the bears leaning against defined technical resistance?
- How many governments can Jack Bauer piss off in one day?
- Are you watching the reaction to earnings, which are more important than the earnings themselves?
- What's the over-under on A-Rod home runs this season?
- Achtung Baby! Do you see the 1.5% slippage in the German DAX?
- Do we have to retest S&P 1450, BKX 113.50, HGX 218 and GS 210?
- How great was Philip Seymour Hoffman in Capote?
- Did you see that I punted a slew of my long side exposure yesterday to adjust for the diminishing delta of my S&P puts?
- Will that disciplined move morph into a proactive unwind of my position (with further tape slippage)?
- Is the dollar really near an all-time low against the Euro?
- Should that be a shock to ye faithful Minyans?
- Are Intel (+1%), Yahoo! (-12%), IBM (-2%) and JPM (+4%) among your Hump Day tape tells today?
- How long can cost cutting offset the negative effects of higher input costs?
- And how long can corporate eat those costs before passing them through to an already strapped consumer?
- Did you see Pepe flag SunMicro as it approaches a TD-Sequential buy signal?
- How many times will my personal trainer blow me off before I start reading into it?
- Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?
- Ya'll see and give Boo the downside wink yesterday while we were munching on lunch?
- So, what's your take on the latest episode of Hoofy and Boo's News and Views?
- Is anyone else excited for tomorrow's new episode?
- Which well known and uber-talented trader will be joining the Minyanville fold tomorrow?
- What the heck did they eat for lunch?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter