Answers I Really Wanna Know...
Do traders follow technicals because they work or do they work because traders follow them?
- Was my 24-hour hiccup attack only a, uh, hiccup in the larger scheme of hiccups?
- Can S&P 1515 and 1525 still influence the action into Friday's expiration?
- Should they have two sets of economic figures, one for the haves and one for the 'have nots?'
- Do you respect or defer to the price action?
- When will Iran concerns heat up again?
- Or Bin Laden angst, for that matter?
- Who nose?
- How many traders are leaning against S&P 1498 as a sell-stop?
- Don't you already have the new age digital media playbook?
- Do traders follow technicals because they work or do they work because traders follow them?
- Who's gonna audit this one?
- If you loved Goldenstar near $5--as I saw some pundits did on television--isn't a 20% discount (and acne support) a better entry?
- Do you see how the CRB has thus far failed at triple secret resistance?
- Won't equities follow suit, particularly if the dollar re-catches a bid?
- Does the high road only last so long?
- Why not make Clemens a closer?
Napa or Tahoe?
- Aren't office moves supposed to be easier if you're only moving six floors?
- And you wonder why Daisy is white hot these days?
- What's for lunch?
- Are area Minyans gonna join Rizzo and the rest of the Miracle squad for some power plays next Wednesday?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter