Random Thoughts to End the Day
May peace be with you!
- Warren "Sumo" Sapp has as many pass receptions as he does sacks. Is it any shocker that the Bucs are under .500?
- Minyanville posters are starting to sprout up on Wall Street walls.
- Hoofy and Boo have been engaged in a vicious game of ping pong during the last hour.
- Why the heck do the bond guys get all the vacations?
- Syracuse hoops has a strong freshman class and a repeat is not out of the question. (UCONN does have a tough squad).
- Breadth hasn't given Snapper the wink today. That doesn't mean he's AWOL, it just means that one of his bullets is blank.
- The biotechs and internets continue to come under distribution.
- Thank you for all the support regarding the Critters Choice Awards.
- This S&P 1044 level is pretty important. Boo wants to declare a "double top" in the index but still fears the turtle.
- Enjoying Minyanville? Tell a friend!
- The trend of higher highs and higher lows remains in tact. Whether you want to game a trade to the lower end of the band tag (or beyond) is a function of your time frame and stylistic approach.
- Elmer is making a huge bet that liquidity will wonder twin into increased spending and a self-sustaining recovery.
- Fokker should be on "Average Joe."
- Remember that SOX gap.
- There's nothing worse than a cat with gas.
- This barely qualifies as a dip (so far).
- A lot of Minyans have become mentors. How cool is that?
- Wanna roast your chestnuts on an open fire? Now you can!
- Technicians in our midst are looking for a retest of Friday's high (and potentially above) to set up the "perfect" downside pattern.
- Serendipity III. There simply is nothing better.
- S&P 1044. NDX 1415. SOX 510. BKX 940.
- Why do men smile when you say the word "nipple?"
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter