Doin' It Bloggystyle: SIVs, Amazon and Where To Now?
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering just about everything, from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
SIV and let SIV
Vigilant Investor is "confident the taxpayer won't be backing any of this in some form or another."
- He notes he's joking. of course.
- naked capitalism questions whether the math even works for Citi (hat tip Abnormal Returns).
- PIMCO just says no.... to joining the SIV fund.
- Smart call, says Calculated Risk.
- Options Trading Daybook with the 6 P's of trading.
- Piercing Lines vs. Dark Cloud Covers via Options Trading Beginner.
- Time to "sell your fear to someone else", wonders Condor Options.
- Some thoughts on the Amazon (AMZN) pre-earnings options fiesta via Barron's and yours truly.
- Alpha Trends with some key market levels to watch.
- Stockbee is not buying into the doom and gloom.
- Most dangerous position since mid-August, via Hedgefolios.
- Chris Perruna on the recent run of distribution days.
- Bespoke with the falling breadth indicators.
- Bill Rempel throws in his stock screen-a-paloooza.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter