Doin' It Bloggystyle: Steaks and Links
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
It's Not Easy Being Al
- What did he know about Predatory Lending and when did he know it? Maybe as far back as 2000, as Barry describes.
- The Mess That Greenspan Made notes that since trading in his moustache and getting Sir Alan in return, Bill Gross has not made much sense.
- Captain Hook ponders the whole Greenspan Experiment at Financial Sense University.
"You know what Cousin Jeffrey loves about Leopards? The Spots, Jerry."
- A day late with this, but in case you want to re-live the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, Gizmodo has it liveblogged.
- Valleywag with Five Things you need to know about the Stevenote.
- Five ways iPhone will change the wireless biz from GigaOM.
- Options Trading Beginner is running a "Know Your Greeks" series.
- Look for some videos from Options Addict tomorrow.
- Option Pundit looking for some extra volatility this week.
Have a Very Trump-y Father's Day
- What better way to celebrate than firing up some Trump Steaks on the grill. For only $999 you get four varieties of four steaks each, plus 24 Trump Steak Burgers. Trump Sauce and Trump Cole Slaw not included.
- Take it from The Donald, "Until now, you could only enjoy steaks of this quality in one of my resort restaurants, or in America's finest steakhouses. But now that's changed. Today, through The Sharper Image, you can enjoy "The World's Greatest Steaks" in your own home, with family and friends - anytime. If you like your steak, you'll absolutely love Trump SteaksTM. And as a gift, Trump SteaksTM are the absolute best you can give."
- It's great product extension of the Trump name. Nothing says quality better than a cow with a gold "T" branded on its a**.
- As ubiquitous as the Trump name has become, and as synonomous with high-quality, it has barely scratched the surface.
- How about Trump Designer Steroids? I'm trademarking Trump Clear and Trump Cream (to be sold under the Trump Perfectly Innocuous Flaxseed Oil line). "Until now, you could only enjoy P.E.D.'s of this quality in one of my resort restaurants, or in America's finest steakhouses...
- Trump Escorts? "Until now, you could only enjoy Escorts of this quality in one of my resort restaurants, or in America's finest steakhouses..."
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter