Doin' It Bloggystyle: Accidents Will Happen, Every Day I Write the Book, Watching the Detectives, Living in Paradise
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Why did I ever do that duet with Darryl Hall?
Accidents Will Happen
- Financial Armageddon in the lookout for the Vultures.
- Nourel Roubini on the spread to other subprime.
- The Mess That Greenspan Made maps out the trend. For once, California is the trailing edge.
Every Day I Write The Book
- Why Traders Plan Trades But Don't Trade Their Plans, via Dr. Brett.
- Way of the Turtle wonders, does Prior Success = Trading Failure? Hat Tip Abnormal.
- Richard on some big Misconceptions at Move the Markets.
Watching The Detectives
- YukTrader is looking for higher NAZZ highs.
- My 1st Million on the Commercials.
- Dow Trapped mid MA, via Afraid to Trade.
Living In Paradise
- There are days I truly miss the fun of being on the AMEX. You just don't get disagreements like this one around the house.
- OK, you had to be there to see the charm in this (thanks JR for the hat tip).
- The (blog) celebrities pick their Final Four at Name of the Year.
- You would think that being a sports fan is a basic requirement to call games on a major network. Apparently not.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter