Doin' It Bloggystyle: We Got Options...and Some Value, Live and Learn, The Soft Parade and Spanning the Globe
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
We Got Options
- Jim Kingsland is working the kinks out his new option screener. Good stuff so far.
- Google (GOOG) is pricing in a 30 point move or so tonight, but to me this option is ALWAYS overpriced thanks to the *scary* downside of a stock with a $400+ full.
- Pete Stolcers at OneOption is looking for some bull put spreads.
And Some Value
- David Young's 3 Steps to Success, via the Kirk Report.
- Altria (MO) still smokin' says ValuePlays.
- 10Q Detective wonders whether it's time for Trump (Entertainment) (TRMP) to fire Trump (The Donald).
Live and Learn. I could fill a room with my errors. And then some.
- Bullish Jim on ignoring some warning signs.
- Filtering Wall Street on not doubling and doubling and doubling down losers. In Amgen (AMGN). Which ironicaly is going to bail out the subject of the above pic, lol.
- My First Million at 33 going over some short covers.
The Soft Parade
- Mr. Mojo (Maybe Not Actually...) Risin? Florida Governor Crist considering a posthumous pardon for Jim Morrison's 1970 indecent exposure conviction.
- But is it really posthumous? "There are also persistent rumors that he is still alive and living either in India, Africa, South America, as a cowboy in Oregon, above a Quik-Check in New Jersey, or in North Dakota anonymously." Or so says Wikipedia.
- It's funny. I was at a Quik-Chek the other day, and all of a sudden the guy in line in front of me starts an uncanny rendition of Peace Frog.
Spanning the Globe
- Cavs Fever gripping Jordan.
- HE GONE, 27 times last night without a hit. I happened to stumble on the end of Mark Buehrle's no-hitter last night. I honestly was worried Hawk Harrelson would spontaneously combust in sheer joy after the last out. "Crede...YES!!! A No-hitter against the Texas Rangers."
- SouthSideSox has the scoop.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter