Answers I Really Wanna Know...
Wouldn't the path of maximum frustration dictate April puts expiring before Boo awakes from hibernation?
- Does yesterday's action in deal stocks, including Barclays (-3%), BAC (-1%) and AstraZeneca (-5%), suggest that the acquirer is paying too much for their fresh meat?
- How bout the fact that there were $100 beans worth of weekend deals and the Monday Minx ended flat?
- Are you really shocked that Toyota is finally selling more cars than finance-in-drag General Motors?
- So, what's the A-Rod over-under now?
- Have you seen Minyanville's "Separated at Birth" module on the home page?
- Speaking of which, have you seen this Thing?
- If you take out earnings from the energy and financial sectors, did you know that year-over-year net income has fallen 3.59%?
- And where would earnings be without cost-cutting and currency gains?
- What would my weight be without pizza and chocolate?
- Wasn't it Henry Hill who said that every once in a while, somebody's gotta take a $75 Billion beating?
- What the heck is parsnip?
- When's the next time Audrey Raines is gonna order Chinese food?
- So, Television's JeffMacke is officially bullish on Wal-Mart?
- Y'all see the whack-a-mole in the world's most important stock, Goldman Sachs?
- Do you aspire to inspire?
- If so, are you gonna join your fellow Minyans on Wednesday, May 23, for the "Miracle in Midtown" celebrating the 1980 Gold medal hockey squad?
- Wouldn't the path of maximum frustration dictate April puts expiring before Boo awakes from hibernation?
- Does your risk profile sync with your time horizon?
- Did you read yesterday's 1:50 buzz regarding the four coupon passes last week, bringing the April total to $6 billion (more than triple the purchases in the prior three months combined)?
- Will you look back at VXO 12 and say "If only...?"
- How come it takes weddings and funerals for most families to gather?
- Have you seen today's episode of Hoofy and Boo's News & Views?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter