Doin' It Bloggystyle: Flight to Quality, Macro Thoughts, Trade Ideas Not Involving Randy Moss, Disclaimers, Facial Hair in the News
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
So it's May Day 2007, and Castro has been spotted.
...OK apologies, wrong Castro, nevermind.
Flight To Quality
- What happens when big cap outdoes small? Some Small catchup, says Dr. Brett.
- A Dow Jones (DJ) - News Corps (NWS) merger poses interesting implications to that TV Network we know and love, points out Jim Kingsland.
- Millionaire Now looks at Stocks vs. Real Estate.
- Tracking the Economic Indicators with A Dash of Insight.
- Brad Sullivan's Equity Index Update.
- I'm always of the opinion that share-repurchases are acconting nonsense at best, so I find this an interesting read from Hussman Funds, courtesy of Lauriston.
Some Trade Ideas Not Involving Randy Moss
- A few stock picks from... Fallond Stock Picks.
- 10Q Detective not loving Dobson Communications (DCEL).
And Now Some Disclaimers
- Bill Rempel pretty much says it all with this one.
- Although no one says it all in so little space like Broker A, such as here and here.
- All kidding aside, just remember on all blogs, it's about the trust the writer has or has not built up with you, the audience. Mainstream Media doesn't quite understand that concept.
Facial Hair in the News
- A telestrator breakdown of Baron Davis's Beard.
- Our governor Jon Corzine is back home. Two rumors shot down though. He will not be charged with driving without a seatbelt, and he will not sign off on changing New Jersey's state song from "Born to Run" to "I Can't Drive 55."
- And the most interesting position battle in baseball? Jason Phillips and his relatively basic goatee now has Sal Fasano and his legendary Fu Manchu breathing down his neck.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter