Doin' It Bloggystyle: Links Never Sleep
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
My My Hey Hey...
...what if this volatility here to stay?
- Amber Alert via the dk Report.
- Which reminds me of two total non sequiters; Amber from Survivor and Amber from 311.
- How to find shorts, from StockBee.
- Bullish Jim refines the "Approaching 40 Week Low" filter.
Hey Hey, My My
"The key to making money now is to pick good stocks with good fundamentals and good growth possibilities. It's a stock picker's market."
- OK, that's not a real quote, but it might as well be, someone will say something similar on TV within the hour. Any hour.
- But really, we are in the exact opposite scenario right now; everything is moving in lockstep, correlation is increasing as I noted earlier today.
- Don't believe me? Ticker Sense has some numbers.
Don't Let it Bring You Down, It's Only Home Sales Burning
- Some thoughts on the continuing deterioration from Barry.
- And Calculated Risk.
- Some early summertime blues in Florida, via the Housing Bubble Blog.
After the Gold Rush
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter