Answers I Really Wanna Know: Has the "Easy" Trade Passed?
Window of opportunity may be closing.
- A long face no more?
- Jawbones are to microphones what ____ is to newspapers?
- Yet Fed Fund Futures are still laying 2:1 odds that we'll see a rate hike by autumn?
- When conventional wisdom wraps its arms around the reason for the hike (need rather than want), wont the wheels on the wagon wobble anew?
- After all, doesn't this newfound proactive posture have foreign fingerprints all over it?
- Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino or Gene Hackman?
- Why didn't South Korea's Woori Investment invest in Barclays (BCS) or Lehman Brothers (LEH)?
- You mean besides wanting massive capital and total control on the investment?
- Has the hedge fund bubble finally popped?
- Have you read Professor Bennet Sedacca's excellent synopsis of where we are in the credit crisis?
- Do you see that gap in the USO that "works" to $104?
- Will Willie Randolph find his way back to the Bronx?
- What if this is as good as it gets?
- And you wonder why the Raiders can't break .500?
- Are you allowing for the "upside cushion" that effectively resides between here and BKX 75?
- Why, pray tell, do I continue to kickbox at 6:00 AM twice a week with a torn meniscus when I'm in pain the other five days?
- Have you seen Hoofy and Boo's take on golf?
- How much overhang remains at Lehman Brothers $28?
- Wasn't the "easy" trade in Goldman Sachs four sessions and $20 ago (bottom video)?
- Do mothers ever stop asking if you've gone to the dentist?
- What ever happened to George Orwell?
- Was yesterday's lift in Baidu (BIDU), Apple (AAPL) and Amazon (AMZN) the beginning of the quarter-end performance anxiety trade?
- You wanna put what where?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter