The Fuse to the Clues!
Sector rotation possible if financials are suddenly back in vogue.
Given I'm heading to Baltimore this morning for family time, I won't hesitate to unwind the bet if I lose my technical context. Good traders know how to make money but great traders know how to take a loss. I want to mitigate blind risk and operate through the lens of discipline over conviction.
- Can you imagine how frustrated you would be if you spent eleven centuries building The Great Wall of China and then someone invented the airplane?
- If you've been bullish, bearish, bullish, bearish, bullish and bearish, why not loosen your grip on the handlebars and take a deep breath and step back in front of the long weekend?
- University Minyans, have you garnered a gander at UMV lately?
- Would it be entirely undisciplined to give my small Apple bet (and the market at large) a half hour on the opening before taking action?
- For isn't sector rotation a possible scenario if the financials are all-of-a-sudden back in vogue?
- Are you ticking away the moments that make up a dull day?
- Do you believe your name is your word and honesty, trust and respect are the construct of any successful endeavor?
- If so, have you climbed on board The Critter Express by joining the Minyanville Underground Railroad, which includes weekly Murmurs from the front?
- Have we offered our sincere gratitude for all ye faithful who continue to support our effort to affect positive change through financial understanding?
May peace be with you and for those observing, zissen Pesach.
In memory of our fallen friend and trusted colleague, Bennet Sedacca, 100% of the donations made to the RP Foundation through April will be channeled to philanthropic endeavors consistent with the RP mission, working closely with the Sedacca clan in the distribution of those funds. We thank you kindly for your support as we strive to effect positive change in the lives of children.
Daily Recap Newsletter