Doin' It Bloggystyle: Papparazi, Picks and Pans, China Town, Stray Rod
Minyanville brings together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Blogs themselves need no introduction, as they get as much publicity as pretty much anything these days, save maybe the latest Britney news. There's an expanding world of excellent financial blogs, covering pretty much everything from global economics to swing trading. Minyanville's goal is to bring together the best of what they are saying "out there" about the topics we're talking about right here.
Take My Picture
What's with the papparazi these days? First A-Rod, now Mr. Met? Food for thought...
- Dr. Brett on identifying Transitional Structures.
- An interesting number found by VIX and More that combines Put/Call ratios with volatility moves.
- CXO Advisory examines the long and short of beta.
Picks and Pans
- Dave notes some names with extended 2-day RSI's in both directions.
- Tim Knight charts the current indecision.
- Chris Perruna breaks down CANSLIM, and how he utilizes it.
- Inflation fears due to Pork Bellies? You know, the kind you find in bacon... Lauriston looks into it.
- Barry eyes maybe the Mother of all Double Tops?
- The New Economist wonders about the imminent car crash.
- Just speculating if this Page 1 NY Post story will prompt Mrs. A-Rod to invoke her Opt Out clause at the end of the season.
- Rumors that the Mystery Lady is a wigged Suzyn Waldman have been denied. "Alex Rodriguez is in... nevermind."
- OK, I am the one starting that rumor.
- Anyway, the story has attracted just a smidge of interest in sportsblogworld. From Deadspin to... Ladies to With Leather.
- Speaking of With Leather, it got a mention on the front page of the Washington Post yesterday in regards to a pic run all over the net last week of a very attractive 18 year old pole vaulter.
- The angle (of the Post) was about the family dealing with all the publicity. Getting interviewed on the front page of a huge newspaper sure seems like the logical way to diffuse the situation. Not.
- Anyway, I predict this pic is going to be my most popular outgoing link today.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter