Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns, Mister!
- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
- Snapper peeked his beak out as traders probed the G-spot. Now, all eyes seem to be shifting towards S&P 1020 (initial resistance).
- The dollar has flattened while gold reversed lower (the metal stocks are listenin' to a lil' chin music).
- If adversity builds character, what builds critters?
- The tape is very reactive right now (buyers higher, sellers lower).
- The NDX trendline (that we broke yesterday) comes into play at NDX 1375ish.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike (annually) than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Happy Birthday Cowgirl!
- In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- Hey college Minyans--enjoy yourself, these are some of the best years of your life!
- The breadth has yet to confirm this rally attempt.
- Achtung baby! The German DAX is green but the rest of the bourses are still swimming in a crimson tide.
- Are A.D.D people attracted to trading or does trading make people A.D.D.
- What'd you say?
- A good trader knows how to make money. A great trader knows how to take losses.
- No, it's not you--this ain't easy.
- Best guess? This rally attempt fails (after the pressers get shaken out).
- Yes, I still bleed Silver and Black. True fans aren't a function of the standings.
- Watch the financials for direction.
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth.
- When's the last time you strolled down Main Street?
- Happy holidays to the observing Minyans.
- Steve Van Starker.
- N's over S's
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter