More Random Thoughts!
Fare ye well into the bell!
- Moon River!
- Yields are dropping faster than my weight--and that's sayin' something. It's amazing what happens when you cut carbs and alcohol out of your diet and hit the gym a few times a week.
- Hoofy and Boo can brag all they want but Sammy is the only critter that shouldn't be bitter.
- Where isn't Sprint?
- We're so sorry....Richard Allen.
- Discipline over conviction.
- There are seeds of hope floating around (Google (GOOG:NASD), Lehman (LEH:NYSE), the homies) but our broader tape tells have yet to sow and grow.
- The DRG and INDU are both sittin' on their 50-days. They're not as important as S&P 1113 or BKX 98 but they fit into the puzzle at some level.
- I agree in lockstep with Minyan John Roque that the migration to the energy patch is secular in nature.
- I would officially like to ask ye faithful for forgiveness for anything I may have done this past year to hurt them. This is a time of reflection per my faith and I am sincere in my gesture.
- Has anybody noticed Jabil (JBL:NYSE) up 6%?
- Gretchen Morgenson referenced last week's jig in Texan (TXN:NYSE) in her NYT Sunday column. How could the stock rally on bad news? The hedge fund and psychology bubble combined to squeeze the bejezus outa the bears.
- Suzuki Samurai!.
- I just got bagged for jury duty on October 4th.
- Trying to make up for missed opportunities is the quickest way to compound the error.
- This promises to be some contra-hour.
- I respect Snapper but seriously doubt that he has the mojo to go'go.
- Does this leg of the sell-off end when Google (GOOG:NASD) gets smacked?
- We're currently exploring relationships that would elongate the Minyanville learning ladder and provide educational content for the kids. That's our vision--a fiscal fitness franchise--and I won't rest until we're providing financial literacy to generations around the globe.
- Let's all take a moment to appreciate Mel Brooks.
- Gotta hop back to the Buzz...
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter