When does the "hand stand" end?
- When did the pot (to piss in) become the standard measure of success?
- The insider sales/buy ratio in the S&P last week was 1030:1.
- Seabass Janikowski was arrested (again) Saturday night for a bar brawl. Shocker!
- The FTSE is outperforming its European brethren by a factor of three.
- Has anybody ever gotten a parcel that wasn't the whole package?
- The S&P and NDX continue to hug the uptrend lines (S&P 1020ish/NDX 1365ish).
- The breadth continues to smell like sour grapes.
- The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting on line.
- We're seeing good flow into energy issues today.
- A lower dollar is a natural by-product of Elmer's printing press. While some strategists view this as bullish (extrapolating on the multinational thesis), my (humble) opinion is that it'll lead to (exported) inflation and eventual stagflation.
- Markets that spend all day in one direction typically end that way.
- "Hand" theorists should read Professor Succo's latest buzz.
- There aren't many things that are more disturbing than losing a football game to the Bronco's. Turn it up, boyz, the whole world is watching.
- If (big if) the S's slip through 1020, the G-Spot (S&P 1000) is the next erogenous zone.
- If your firm is interested in sponsoring the upcoming Critters Choice Awards, please let us know!
- Beeks is quiet until Thursday.
- Give a man a fish, he'll eat today. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat forever.
- International Business Machines (IBM:NYSE) first support is 90 (past resistance).
- The longer the Minx swims in the Red Sea, the less chance that a salty Snapper will emerge.
- There continues to be aggressive call buying in Hewlett Packard (HPQ:NYSE).
- Listen to your friend Billy Zane...he's a cool guy.
- When does the Iraq price tag become a budgetary issue?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter