More Random Thoughts!
The Red SOX are in last place!
- I would like to officially nominate Professor Succo to become CFO of Freddie Mac (FRE:NYSE). We'll know the real deal in an hour!
- I never thought I'd meet anyone who could eat more sushi than I could. I've met my match in Charlie! (Too bad he can't hold his pomegranate margaritas as well!)
- When Enron first announced accounting issues, the market shrugged it off for months (before imploding). Ring a bell?
- Attention Wall Street Players: Neil Glassman has misplaced his teeth. If found, please return them immediately to the Retired Home for the Follically Challenged!
- If the QQQ holds $30, are they gonna squeeze the shorts into the bell?
- S&P 987 and NASDAQ 1672 are the 50-day moving averages.
- The most bullish action on my board is the brokers.
- The metal mettle is equity unfriendly.
- How crowded IS Fannie Mae (FNM:NYSE).
- Breakfast at Cheney's!
- I definitely temper my political commentary. Why? That's not what Minyanville is about, I suppose. But if these walls could talk...
- I'm not your brah!
- The NYSE is bullish...today.
- I really enjoyed writing this morning's opening post.
- The cyclicals are strong....but General Electric (GE:NYSE) isn't participating.
- Does Larry Flynt's platform have mirrors on the ceiling?
- Hoofy (armed with an "S" on his chest) is doing everything he can to hug Boo into the weekend.
- And Charlie just keeps eating the fish....
- If you're gonna tell a story, have a point...it makes it entirely more interesting for the listener!
- Hi Aunt Phyllis!
- Last night was the first time in a long time that I saw a lot of friends. Why does it take something like death to make us appreciate life?
- Skibaaaaaaaaaaaa Las Vegas!
- Do you know ANYBODY who's seen Gigli?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter