By Marcus Laun Aug 05, 2003 11:37 am
I'm the ghost of snappers past!
- If the population of China walked past you, in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
- For those following the real-time "pairs" example, I unwound the remainder of the position into this morning's wishbone. Wachovia's upgrade of Bear Stearns (BSC:NYSE) afforded me the opportunity to capture the relative disparity I was looking for. I still own my September puts in Goldman Sachs (GS:NYSE), but that's a different trade with a different horizon.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- Doesn't it feel like the bears are scared schvitzless of another Snapper? Hands over eyes, that's a dicey development.
- I think I've put my therapist in therapy.
- Watch the piggy banks.
- Watch yesterday's lows as lines in the technical sand. If S&P 967 and NDX 1240 don't hold, Hoofy could get woofy.
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest itself.
- Minyan Gwati informs me that he had a major uptick in traffic yesterday as Minyans searched for the Vermont they want. That got me thinking...if we've got Minyans in over 60 countries and they're all, well, Minyans....maybe we should establish a network of Minyan services? Hmm...
- I think I've learned more in the last two years than I did the previous 32 years combined.
- Support (resistance) weakens with each successive test. That's why this range is bound to change.
- Minyan Adam Friedman points out the potential dandruff in General Electric (GE:NYSE).
- Why does it usually take something bad to make us realize we've got it good? And why don't those lessons last a lifetime?
- Breadth, thus far, is 3:2 negative. Not exactly onions, but far from sweet potatoes.
- Got kids? Check out the fantastic artwork available in the Gallery of the Arts! A welcome addition to any MiniMinyan's room!
- Gold right back to the magical $350 level.
- eBay (EBAY:NASD) retraced right back to the 102 breakout level and bounced.
- Beeks is taking tomorrow off before Thursday's release of nonfarm productivity (exp. 4.1%), jobless claims (exp. 395k), wholesale inventories (exp. flat) and consumer credit (exp. $6.0BB).
- Gun to head? S&P 915 before S&P 1015. Man, Snoops gonna yell at me now!
- The longer you wait for dinner, the better it tastes....and I'm too hungry to make this announcement!
- Sylvia Wadhwa...Syliva Fokker....what's the difference?
- Take a look at a chart of the trannies.
- There aren't many things that would keep me from attending this weekend's Dead show....but a hugfest with my niece to celebrate her birthday is one of them!
- I'll make the observation once more--the bears are scarce and scared. In a vacuum, that's not bullish.
- I can't believe how my mother used to dress me when I was five.
- Are you mandated to trade every day? Do you trade everyday anyway?
- The last two months have been a push for the two band camps while Sammy has slithered away with top honors. That's gonna change in a heartbeat.
- Nice piece, Tony. I continue to be humbled by the quality of News & Views.
- If you're an active Minyan and bangin' with Boo, S&P 990 is potential stop if you want to stay tight.
- The opposite of love isn't hate, the opposite of love is apathy.
- What happens when the liquidity stops? We fall into the dry hole.
- How many random thoughts is this?
- Hey Victory Capital--wasabi!
position in gs
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter