Have a great night!
- From Lehman's Jeff DeGraaf...
"Monday's modest advance was enough to turn MACD readings positive for SPX and NDX futures on a daily basis. While the interim violation of support appears to have been averted on the major indices, the robustness of the bounce remains questionable. Only traces of accumulation have appeared in recent days, and though the A/D line on the SPX looks healthier than the price chart, the market has yet to see even a modest surge in breadth of better than 3:1."
"The % of issues with 14-day stochastic readings above 80 fell to levels consistent with a bounce, but with trend deterioration, that quickly becomes a dangerous game set up for catastrophic failure."
- Not even the Yankees have this kind of lineup
- Merry Chrismas, ABC!
- Eric Clapton
- Puff was the name of the boy's magic dragon, Fokker
- The cyclicals (CYC) have slipped a percent and are left staring at support at 677 / 672 (50 dma). Keep in mind the potential reverse dandruff.
- Eddie Murray or Eddie Money?
- Bring your green hat! Or your fielding helmet
- Meehan thinks he's gonna go back to KY to go to stud also. Lotsa luck Fester!
- The story remains the same as the sale in retail -1.5% and the chip dip continues with the group now off 3.5% edging thru yesterday's lows toward the support levels Scott highlighted yesterday 408/400. Meanwhile the energy complex continues to exert the upside leadership.
- Munch master! ("I can practically hear you getting larger")
- Sharks can smell blood from a mile and a half away
- The difference between pirates and bucaneers is that bucaneers were commissioned by European countries, gave a portion of their stolen goods to that country, and wouldn't be hanged if caught out of respect for the country that backed them. Pirates were independant and would get hanged if caught.
- "May irritate eyes." -- On a can of self-defense pepper spray.
- UK basketball '04-'05 returning to the likes of '96-'98
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year??
- We wish Toddo all the best as he is on the left coast spreading the Minyanville mission and getting the critters out there. He will be back in the 'Ville on Thursday. Randoms for tomorrow, anyone?
- Todd and I are set to play hoops against Meehan and Rhino sometime soon. I predict I may cross over Meehan so wickedly that he breaks an ankle...either that or he trips and falls during warmups and breaks it.
- Coca Cola was originally green
- Get your buzz going!
- Have a great night - you should be well rested after today's session
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter