Doublin' Down with the Randoms Clown!
Have a fantastic weekend!
- The best DeNiro role ever?
- The brokers are taking a much deserved rest after a spirited sprint from the recent abyss.
- A face for Radio! I'll be speaking on Moneytalk Sunday at 10:00ish AM in Wilmington Delaware (1450 on your AM dial)
- Is your mood dictated by your P&L?
- On average, 2.7 people are killed every year by vending machines.
- Elmer must be going out of his mind!
- The airlines are getting smoked on the heels of United Express' baggage handling implosion.
- Americans eat an average of 18 acres of pizza every day.
- Just listen to the music!
- A group of frogs is called an army. (Not in France!)
- Did Elmer read Stephen Roach before he spoke this morning?
- Work at a big firm? Wanna make a name for yourself? Minyanville will offer a gratis trial sub to the whole squad on your behalf. Ping Collins for more details (he's the Lt. Mathew Markinson look alike in the pictures).
- In response to the e-mails regarding the Crested Butte pictures, NO--I didn't swallow one of the critters!
- Some feel good family fun Sunday afternoon reading.
- That's gotta sting!
- Bank of America (BAC:NYSE)--the stock that keeps on givin'--splits 2:1 next week.
- It's good to see Mano Ginobli and Tim Duncan squarin' off (USA vs. Argentina on NBC right now).
- One man gathers what another man spills!
- Intel (INTC:NASD) mid-quarter update next week.
- Bonus time already? Time to wear the torn collars!
- I thought the Buzz rocked this week.
- Ruby always used to say "never thank me."
- Fleck, Succ and I are ALL on the same dollar page long term. I think the path we take to get there is where our circles don't exactly overlap.
- No, Uncle Fester wasn't in Colorado. That's actually Bill Meehan III.
- Who does number two work for?
- That's PROFESSOR Weldon.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter