MV Classic Series
Have a peaceful Labor Day weekend Minyans.
Please enjoy the Best of Random Thoughts while Toddo is away. His Daily Journal will return on Tuesday.
Have a happy and safe weekend.
- Acorns are poisonous to humans, and, if eaten, will cause kidney damage.
- Can you imagine how psyched the first people to discover toilet paper were?
- Did Sam the butcher and Alice ever "get busy."
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- Fokker keeps coughing and sneezing and I think he wants me to give him the weekend off. Hey kid, produce a corpse and I'll release Sloane!
- I actually remember when they installed the first A.T.M machine in my home town. How can I recall that and still not remember anybody's name?
- I didn't feed my cat for four days just to see if she'd still love me. Just kidding!
- I went to the gym Saturday, walked around once and left. Just wasn't in the mood.
- If I had all the answers, my friends, I would gladly share them with you.
- If I was as thin as this market, I'd never have to go to the gym.
- I'm surprised that Woody Woodpecker wasn't pals with Heckle and Jeckle.
- In New York's Central Park, 30 women staged an anti-war protest this morning by shedding their clothes and lying down in the snow, arranging themselves so that their bodies spelled out the words "No Bush." I wouldn't make this up!
- It is estimated that the average person living in North America opens the fridge 22 times daily. Hey...I've always considered myself above average!
- It takes a lot of effort to make a little money and little effort to lose a lot of money. That's why you can never let your guard down.
- My last lunch is Blue Smoke Barbeque-and it's tremendous!
- My perfect dinner would include peas and sweet potato fries.
- Phoebe has developed a snoring habit.
- The definition of success is being a good husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother or friend. It really is that simple.
- The state of Vermont has produced twice as many presidents as hockey players.
- There's a thin line between selling hope and fighting the tape.
- Each trader must draw that line for themself.
- What the heck is in a slippery nipple anyway?
- Yo Yo Ma.
- You can't buy class.
- You're never long enough when the market rallies and always too long when it fails--that's just what it is.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter