MV Classic Series
By Todd Harrison Aug 27, 2003 3:01 pm
Have a peaceful Labor Day weekend Minyans.
Please enjoy the Best of Random Thoughts while Toddo is away. His Daily Journal will return on Tuesday.
Have a happy and safe weekend.
- Acorns are poisonous to humans, and, if eaten, will cause kidney damage.
- Can you imagine how psyched the first people to discover toilet paper were?
- Did Sam the butcher and Alice ever "get busy."
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- Fokker keeps coughing and sneezing and I think he wants me to give him the weekend off. Hey kid, produce a corpse and I'll release Sloane!
- I actually remember when they installed the first A.T.M machine in my home town. How can I recall that and still not remember anybody's name?
- I didn't feed my cat for four days just to see if she'd still love me. Just kidding!
- I went to the gym Saturday, walked around once and left. Just wasn't in the mood.
- If I had all the answers, my friends, I would gladly share them with you.
- If I was as thin as this market, I'd never have to go to the gym.
- I'm surprised that Woody Woodpecker wasn't pals with Heckle and Jeckle.
- In New York's Central Park, 30 women staged an anti-war protest this morning by shedding their clothes and lying down in the snow, arranging themselves so that their bodies spelled out the words "No Bush." I wouldn't make this up!
- It is estimated that the average person living in North America opens the fridge 22 times daily. Hey...I've always considered myself above average!
- It takes a lot of effort to make a little money and little effort to lose a lot of money. That's why you can never let your guard down.
- My last lunch is Blue Smoke Barbeque-and it's tremendous!
- My perfect dinner would include peas and sweet potato fries.
- Phoebe has developed a snoring habit.
- The definition of success is being a good husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother or friend. It really is that simple.
- The state of Vermont has produced twice as many presidents as hockey players.
- There's a thin line between selling hope and fighting the tape.
- Each trader must draw that line for themself.
- What the heck is in a slippery nipple anyway?
- Yo Yo Ma.
- You can't buy class.
- You're never long enough when the market rallies and always too long when it fails--that's just what it is.
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter