MV Classic Series
Good luck today!
Please enjoy the Best of Random Thoughts while Toddo is away.
- You're never long enough when the market rallies and always too long when it fails--that's just what it is.
- China is the largest producer of tomatoes in the world, producing over 16% of all tomatoes.
- What's the point of eating salad if you soak it in dressing?
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- The definition of success is being a good husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother or friend. It really is that simple.
- Seen on a bumper sticker: Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.
- Peanut brittle is underrated. Nougat is overrated.
- I've traded without shoes for over four years.
- I've made an executive decision--Fokker stays. God help him!
- Imagine if LeBron went to Syracuse and Carmello stayed?
- I'm on a diet -- and Fokker ordered gnocchi and sausage for lunch. Does anybody else think that's rude and selfish?
- If we're gonna play tactically and trade tighter, we WILL miss moves at times.
- The ability to remove performance anxiety from the process is a critical element of success.
- If a Viagra gets caught in your throat, will you get a stiff neck?
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is nothing better than kicking back and having a cold beer with your brother. Wasabi Adam!
- I have zero doubt in my mind that karma exists.
- Don't cheerleaders get cold in the winter?
- Does Art Garfunkel have a complex?
- Crimson Tide was the best submarine movie ever.
- Cashews are underrated.
- Boredom should never initiate positions.
- Are you gonna look back at this period and say "Argh! It was so obvious!" no matter what happens?
- Are there any Minyans in Jackson Hole, Wyoming or in Montana or in Telluride, Colorado? If so, please ping me -- I gots to talk to ya.
- Alright. If I get one more "penis enlargement" junk email, I'm gonna lose my mind.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter