MV Classic Series
Have a good night Minyans.
Please enjoy the Best of Random Thoughts while Toddo is away.
- Covering too soon and missing incremental profits is better than covering too late and chasing the squeeze.
- Zoe walked up to me this morning with a kitty litter all over her nose and I didn't have the heart to tell her how foolish she looked.
- When's the last time you cleaned your belly button?
- What's up? A chicken's ass when it eats!
- This tape is thinner than a waif.
- The oldest rocks collected on the Moon during the Apollo program were approximately 4.4 billion years old.
- My father asked me what I thought of Mr. Jones, the Richard Gere movie about a bipolar man. My response? I loved it, I hated it...
- Johnnie Bravo got all the chicks.
- If we ever found the proverbial table we keep leaving money on, we'd be rich!
- I wonder if my cats would love me as much if I wasn't the one to feed them every day.
- I used to love color war at camp. Man, those were the days!
- I keep hearing the Carly Simon tune in my head. "Capitulation. Ca-pit-u-la-a-tion is making me wait..."
- I always thought Sabrina was the sexiest of Charlie's Angels.
- I always have my best thoughts in the shower. Not in an American Beauty sort of way (sicko)--in an epiphany sort of way!
- Going on vacation and having CNBC on all day doesn't fly. If you're going away, go away!
- Frozen Yodels are the bomb!
- Don't worry about what you don't have. Be thankful for what you DO have.
- Don't shoot the messenger!
- Does Toothpaste have a lot of carbs?
- Boredom leads to overtrading and overtrading is seldom profitable.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo and nobody knows why.
- I know Daisy is a "looker," but please refrain from the sexually explicit emails. Hoofy's getting pissed.
- In Iceland, Domino's Pizza has reindeer sausage pie on it's menu. Eww!
- Trading not to lose is the quickest way to lose money.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter