MV Classic Series
Have a peaceful night.
Please enjoy the Best of Random Thoughts while Toddo is away.
- Why don't cannibals eat clowns? Because they taste funny!
- Daisy got a Brazilian bikini wax. Now THAT is exciting!
- Did anybody ever watch Walker:Texas Ranger?
- Hal E. Tosis and Candy Mintz would make a great couple!
- Hansel... so hot right now. Hansel.
- How do you start building a tunnel?
- I am an I.T idiot. Forget computers-I can't even program my V.C.R!
- I cannot believe how my responses I got to the Walker: Texas Ranger question yesterday. I didn't know that it was actually a show--I just thought it was a series of commercials!
- I have my best thoughts in the bathroom.
- I hear Tony Dwyer has a picture of Daisy in his school gym locker.
- If I hear "Gonna make my brown eyes blue" one more time, I may lose it.
- If Tony Dwyer was cast in Grease, he'd be Kenickie.
- Is Carmelo Anthony better than LeBron James?
- James Earl Jones could have the best voice of all time.
- Neil Glassman brought his own bowling ball yesterday and his bowling shirt has a big, script "L" on it. Tell Squiggy!
- One day I'll tell you all a very funny story about Neil Glassman, I just want to make sure he's sitting down first (or, at least, has his walker handy!).
- Sexual Chocolate!
- The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
- Using the whole fist there, Doc?
- When's the last time you had NOTHING on your mind?
- Why do I drink diet Pepsi with chocolate chip cookies?
- You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs. Sucks for Hoofy!
- Why does it feel so good to clean your ears with Q-tips?
- When you don't want to take a vacation, chances are that's when you need it most.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. I can relate!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter