More Random Thoughts!
Fare ye well into the bell!
- Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they still have some good ideas
- Rate sensitive.
- Minyan pay per view idea - Dwyer vs Gula in steel cage match and the winner gets date with the Milk Maiden Daisy.
- Mr. Harrison, we have some good news. "What, you finally found me a friggin' flight back to the States?" No mon, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!
- Bring the fam. Heck, bring the pets!
- The metals closed firm after yesterday's circle smirk. Gold was flattish and silver edged up a percent.
- Once upon a time, the internets were a leading tech tell. Hmm...
- See some old friends--its good for the soul.
- The Critter's will soon be taking Manhattan!
- The Russell bounced right off its 200-day. Remember, small caps are good liquidity keys.
- I wonder if the Hokey Pokie guy finally found his way.
- Trying to explain Minyanville to someone who hasn't read it is like trying to explain a sunset to a blind man.
- Hey SOX fans, Novellus (NVLS:NASD) will report Monday before the opening. The fun will continue Tuesday with Johnson & Johnson (JNJ:NYSE), Merrill (MER:NYSE) and Intel (INTC:NASD).
- Keep an eye on those trannies. They "should" have bounced at TRAN 3090.
- Hope isn't a viable investment vehicle (either way).
- The retail index (RLX) is sitting on its 200-day as well (with stochastics edging towards a buy signal).
- Put...the candle...back!
- I miss Run-DMC.
- If you're not seeing "it," choke up on the bat.
- If you're diggin' the 'Ville and want your company to experience a gratis trial on your behalf, let us know!
- The NDX has edged back below support.
- I feel like Sherman Klump.
- An animated fiscal fitness franchise. See it.
- Four Gore and seven bears ago...
- Citigroup (C:NYSE) $45.
- I'm gonna jump to the Buzz for the last hour before headin' home for the Friday face plant. Have a fantastic weekend and try and do something Joel!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter