Do you know who I am!?!
- The Laker's, if healthy, are gonna be the team to beat with Payton running the show.
- Just in case I haven't said it lately, there's zero doubt in my mind that there's a housing bubble. Real estate is a lagging indicator and the effects of the equity pin prick have yet to ripple. Just one guy's opinion.
- If we get another leg lower, I'll likely "roll" my stops down. If we reverse (higher), I have levels that allow me to remove emotion from the process.
- The dip buying mentally is so ingrained, it's habitual. That's both bullish (self-fulfilling) and horrifically bearish (massively complacent).
- Elmer is effectively squeezing the public into the market by leaving them no viable investment alternatives.
- Did you ever notice that yellow taxis can't drive on the highways very well?
- The "feel" on the furry appendage add was timely--as in, ABOUT TIME! The question now becomes one of horizon and risk management. The Citigroup (C:NYSE), Intel (INTC:NASD)and Cisco (CSCO:NASD) action, coupled with the recent "bid" under the market and acne on the charts, is why I'm staying very tight and defined.
- Ostriches can run faster than horses.
- Why is it that Dubya is starting to remind me of Clinton? Close...but no cigar.
- It's official--I haven't eaten in 24 hours. Nice job Fokker.
- Phoebe Cates? Aloha, Mr. Hand!
- BBH 132 is an important inflection point as a tech sentiment tell.
- We've got a new columnist coming that's gonna knock your sox off! :-x
- I think that this administration is gonna have a lot of questions to answer.
- Thanks Casey.
- While the "stick and move" style of trading worked wonders for a long time, "trend" investing has returned. The zillion dollar question is: if everyone' sees the trend, is it too obvious?
- Wait'll Otis sees us...he loves us!
- Most homeless people are inflicted with an undiagnosed mental illness and never received proper care. If you don't want to give them money, you can always buy them a meal. Just a thought.
- There's chatter on the street that Chambo was misquoted overnight regarding his "call" of a I.T recovery. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm involved in the name but I wanted to make sure you saw it.
- After two straight nights of sleep eating, I've ordered all chocolate removed from my home.
- Will the Rangers or Knicks ever win another championship in my lifetime?
- Phlegm is a funny word. So is urethra.
- Do you know anybody--one single person--who thinks we put in a new low this year?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter