By Todd Harrison Jul 09, 2003 12:14 pm
Do you know who I am!?!
- The Laker's, if healthy, are gonna be the team to beat with Payton running the show.
- Just in case I haven't said it lately, there's zero doubt in my mind that there's a housing bubble. Real estate is a lagging indicator and the effects of the equity pin prick have yet to ripple. Just one guy's opinion.
- If we get another leg lower, I'll likely "roll" my stops down. If we reverse (higher), I have levels that allow me to remove emotion from the process.
- The dip buying mentally is so ingrained, it's habitual. That's both bullish (self-fulfilling) and horrifically bearish (massively complacent).
- Elmer is effectively squeezing the public into the market by leaving them no viable investment alternatives.
- Did you ever notice that yellow taxis can't drive on the highways very well?
- The "feel" on the furry appendage add was timely--as in, ABOUT TIME! The question now becomes one of horizon and risk management. The Citigroup (C:NYSE), Intel (INTC:NASD)and Cisco (CSCO:NASD) action, coupled with the recent "bid" under the market and acne on the charts, is why I'm staying very tight and defined.
- Ostriches can run faster than horses.
- Why is it that Dubya is starting to remind me of Clinton? Close...but no cigar.
- It's official--I haven't eaten in 24 hours. Nice job Fokker.
- Phoebe Cates? Aloha, Mr. Hand!
- BBH 132 is an important inflection point as a tech sentiment tell.
- We've got a new columnist coming that's gonna knock your sox off! :-x
- I think that this administration is gonna have a lot of questions to answer.
- Thanks Casey.
- While the "stick and move" style of trading worked wonders for a long time, "trend" investing has returned. The zillion dollar question is: if everyone' sees the trend, is it too obvious?
- Wait'll Otis sees us...he loves us!
- Most homeless people are inflicted with an undiagnosed mental illness and never received proper care. If you don't want to give them money, you can always buy them a meal. Just a thought.
- There's chatter on the street that Chambo was misquoted overnight regarding his "call" of a I.T recovery. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm involved in the name but I wanted to make sure you saw it.
- After two straight nights of sleep eating, I've ordered all chocolate removed from my home.
- Will the Rangers or Knicks ever win another championship in my lifetime?
- Phlegm is a funny word. So is urethra.
- Do you know anybody--one single person--who thinks we put in a new low this year?
position in csco, intc
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter