By Todd Harrison Jul 08, 2003 12:55 pm
Did you know that I have the best selling shirts on Main Street?
- I started watching JFK (the movie) last night and got completely caught up in it. If you're a fellow conspiracy theorist, I highly recommend it!
- Watch TRAN 2560 (transports) as an inflection point (June highs).
- With the turnover on Wall Street, I guess I'm edgin' towards the old school after 13 years. Frank the Tank!
- If you don't see it, don't force it. Those are the trades that get you in trouble.
- 1015 is to S&P what 1265 was to NDX.
- Peanut Butter Jelly time!
- If you earn twenty thousand dollars a year, one minute of your time is theoretically worth 17 cents. It's spiritually worth infinitely more.
- Retail acts well today.
- $350 continues to be an area of contention for gold.
- Student Minyans--and yes, that includes the 2003 National Baseball Champion Rice Owls--please help us out by telling your finance clubs about the critters!
- Lehman brothers is chatting up a positive asbestos story (ruling on Thursday).
- I've started to see some macro selling (above S&P 1000).
- Chocolate manufacturers use 40% of the world's almonds.
- Do I agree that the recent M&A activity will be a boon for the brokers? Nah--but perception is reality in this business and as long as 'others' believe, it'll help those names (until it doesn't).
- I'm not your brah!
- The Russell 2000 is tickling through the June highs.
- Questioning our government isn't only our right, it's our responsibility.
- The two sides of my hairline seem intent on meeting in the middle. Joy.
- The OSX is overdue for a bounce. It's 200-day moving average is at 87.87....if ya care.
- If Turkey and Hungary bordered on each other, it would solve a lot of problems.
- How many of your friends (outside the market) see a discernable uptick in business? Me either.
- Why is it that miserable people want everyone to know it but happy people are content keeping to themselves?
- If you're reading this and you're not a Minyan, please take the time to register--it's the right thing to do.
- See the S&P trendline on the 5-day chart?
- It's a market of stocks, not a stock market.
- Happy Birthday nephew Bradley!
position in spx
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter