Did you know that I have the best selling shirts on Main Street?
- I started watching JFK (the movie) last night and got completely caught up in it. If you're a fellow conspiracy theorist, I highly recommend it!
- Watch TRAN 2560 (transports) as an inflection point (June highs).
- With the turnover on Wall Street, I guess I'm edgin' towards the old school after 13 years. Frank the Tank!
- If you don't see it, don't force it. Those are the trades that get you in trouble.
- 1015 is to S&P what 1265 was to NDX.
- Peanut Butter Jelly time!
- If you earn twenty thousand dollars a year, one minute of your time is theoretically worth 17 cents. It's spiritually worth infinitely more.
- Retail acts well today.
- $350 continues to be an area of contention for gold.
- Student Minyans--and yes, that includes the 2003 National Baseball Champion Rice Owls--please help us out by telling your finance clubs about the critters!
- Lehman brothers is chatting up a positive asbestos story (ruling on Thursday).
- I've started to see some macro selling (above S&P 1000).
- Chocolate manufacturers use 40% of the world's almonds.
- Do I agree that the recent M&A activity will be a boon for the brokers? Nah--but perception is reality in this business and as long as 'others' believe, it'll help those names (until it doesn't).
- I'm not your brah!
- The Russell 2000 is tickling through the June highs.
- Questioning our government isn't only our right, it's our responsibility.
- The two sides of my hairline seem intent on meeting in the middle. Joy.
- The OSX is overdue for a bounce. It's 200-day moving average is at 87.87....if ya care.
- If Turkey and Hungary bordered on each other, it would solve a lot of problems.
- How many of your friends (outside the market) see a discernable uptick in business? Me either.
- Why is it that miserable people want everyone to know it but happy people are content keeping to themselves?
- If you're reading this and you're not a Minyan, please take the time to register--it's the right thing to do.
- See the S&P trendline on the 5-day chart?
- It's a market of stocks, not a stock market.
- Happy Birthday nephew Bradley!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter