More Random Thoughts!
Fare ye well and have a great weekend!
- Wouldn't it be great if Brenda and Eddie patched things up?
- The greenback is back at the work shop that is DXY 90. Still, the metals remain firm as gold holds up $3 and the white lightening is up 4%.
- Trojan strong!
- New office. New beginnings. Noice.
- The path of least resistance is typically the most profitable path.
- The volume flows are as light as they've been in months.
- Breadth remains firmer on the big board but the sub-sectors of the Nazz are trumpin' their old school cousins.
- Pressers and guessers are standing in a circle shooting at the same stocks.
- Twenty days left until we circle our wagons 'round the Crested Butte campfire.
- The financials are the Minxy big toe and they've been stubbed
- This ad stinks!
- Daisy. Sun dress. Flower field. Wow!
- The ten trading commandments.
- I'm still short Woodson.
- We're gonna lose radio contact around 2pm so please bear with us as we caravan the critters to their new home. Thanks in advance for understanding.
- Hey Fokker--$8,000!?!?!
- The crickets are coming, the crickets are coming!
- Collins and I are spending most of the weekend working on a kick-ass speech.
- My eyes keep flickering back and forth between Citigroup (C:NYSE) and eBay (EBAY:NASD).
- Drama in Dairyland!
- The trannies are in the process of putting in a third 'lower high' since the end of June top.
- Nutmeg, without a doubt, is the coolest sounding spice.
- Critters on trial!
- Yawn! Crude ripping.
- Yuan Valdez. Think about that.
- My bags are packed, we're ready to go...
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter