- The S&P 50-day moving average sits at 978. Remember, with each test of support (resistance), the level weakens.
- The most powerful man in the world? George Bush Sr.
- Grandma Dorothy, the margarita mama, won $15 in Mah Jongh last night. Ring the register!
- Toss Dow 9000 on your list of levels to watch (trading range support 9000-9300).
- I think the Fannie Mae (FNM:NYSE) unraveling and housing bubble pop will be cause and effect. I just don't know which element will be the chicken and which one will be the rotten egg.
- There's nothing better than a little sashimi to end an earnings streak.
- I'm hearing that the alligators are biting today, out of stocks and into bonds.
- Hey Lionel--do they sell men's clothing where you got that shirt?
- In a perfect technical world, NDX 1250 is now resistance. A close below there would be the first violation of that support since March.
- Man, gold sure acts well...again. Telling?
- If you're diggin' Minyanville, please help us spread the word. Don't be shy!
- The bulls are drawing on every ounce of energy to hold these zones.
- There's chatter floating around that Saddam was captured. Shocker!
- The rotation migration continues. S's over N's.
- Prayers and white light to our pal Jackson.
- The VIX rubberband is back over 20.
- I'm schizophrenic...and so am I!
- The big announcement hasn't hit yet but fear not...it's coming. Think music, think children, think critters and think positive!
- Ebay (EBAY:NASD) support is at 102.
- It's thin out there...but I think you can fade rallies.
- I'm fatter, er, flattered!
- I've always been a huge proponent of forced sabbaticals.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm in favor of two things: the proactive rooting out of terrorism and getting our troops out of the middle east.
- I'd like to take a Minyanville poll as a function of curiosity. Is our current administration doing a good job? A simple yes or no will do, and you can send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Peace out, rabbit!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter