More Random Thoughts!
By Todd Harrison Jun 08, 2004 2:26 pm
May peace be with you!
- This is no way to treat a Harrison!
- Greg Weldon and Neal Dingmann--soon to be professors--will offer unique insight to the impact of energy costs on the financial structure. Coming soon to a critter near you!
- How will YOU be remembered?
- Those downtrend lines (Dow 10,400, S&P 1140, Nazz 1415) and sector ceilings (BKX 98, SOX 487) are holding by the skin of their teeth.
- What's the opposite of volume?
- Brocade (BRCD:NASD) will hold their analyst day tomorrow. It should be noted that Greg Reyes (CEO) is part of the Raider Nation.
- Look at the Xilinx (XLNX:NASD) chart. They'll offer up their mid-quarter update tomorrow as well.
- Rubyism of the day: What goes around, comes around.
- Minyan trivia is becoming an efficient market.
- Watch the internets as they begin to flicker a bit quicker.
- Hope isn't a viable investment vehicle (either way).
- It was the Dukes, it was the Dukes!
- If you could live in any era, which would you choose?
- The University of Minyanville Student Lounge is now open. This will soon be home to the basic Minyanville tutorials and eventual professor chats.
- Fokker an executive. Go figure!
- Breadth, while still negative, has improved towards a more balanced posture.
- They will release the "net" PPI on Thursday. Get it?
- Wait'll Otis sees us. He loves us!
- Why hate? It's such a waste of energy. (Yes, I'm a tree hugger.)
- My goal is to have a Minyanfest in each and every state. We're about....12% there.
- Spitz vs. Grasso in a steel cage match!
- Critters gone wild!
- The Iron Horse is white hot (no mushing).
- Did I mention BKX 98?
- The biotechs have acted fugly on the heels of ASCO. BTK 490-500 is where they "have" to hold.
- Love ya mom. (All it takes is three words to make someone's day)
- If you're not mandated to trade, there's no law against being flat exposure and awaiting your edge.
- Did you read the morning missive?
- There goes crude--through $38. A smart fella I read (hint: you'll read him too, soon) thinks crude trades to the low thirties in the near-term (in the context of a long term bull market).
- Every time Collins goes to the bathroom, I hide his chair. Childish? Yep.
- What's the record for Randoms in a single day?
- Please put a subject header in your emails as my SPAM filter is a glutton.
- Good luck into the close.
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter