More Random Thoughts!
May peace be with you!
- This is no way to treat a Harrison!
- Greg Weldon and Neal Dingmann--soon to be professors--will offer unique insight to the impact of energy costs on the financial structure. Coming soon to a critter near you!
- How will YOU be remembered?
- Those downtrend lines (Dow 10,400, S&P 1140, Nazz 1415) and sector ceilings (BKX 98, SOX 487) are holding by the skin of their teeth.
- What's the opposite of volume?
- Brocade (BRCD:NASD) will hold their analyst day tomorrow. It should be noted that Greg Reyes (CEO) is part of the Raider Nation.
- Look at the Xilinx (XLNX:NASD) chart. They'll offer up their mid-quarter update tomorrow as well.
- Rubyism of the day: What goes around, comes around.
- Minyan trivia is becoming an efficient market.
- Watch the internets as they begin to flicker a bit quicker.
- Hope isn't a viable investment vehicle (either way).
- It was the Dukes, it was the Dukes!
- If you could live in any era, which would you choose?
- The University of Minyanville Student Lounge is now open. This will soon be home to the basic Minyanville tutorials and eventual professor chats.
- Fokker an executive. Go figure!
- Breadth, while still negative, has improved towards a more balanced posture.
- They will release the "net" PPI on Thursday. Get it?
- Wait'll Otis sees us. He loves us!
- Why hate? It's such a waste of energy. (Yes, I'm a tree hugger.)
- My goal is to have a Minyanfest in each and every state. We're about....12% there.
- Spitz vs. Grasso in a steel cage match!
- Critters gone wild!
- The Iron Horse is white hot (no mushing).
- Did I mention BKX 98?
- The biotechs have acted fugly on the heels of ASCO. BTK 490-500 is where they "have" to hold.
- Love ya mom. (All it takes is three words to make someone's day)
- If you're not mandated to trade, there's no law against being flat exposure and awaiting your edge.
- Did you read the morning missive?
- There goes crude--through $38. A smart fella I read (hint: you'll read him too, soon) thinks crude trades to the low thirties in the near-term (in the context of a long term bull market).
- Every time Collins goes to the bathroom, I hide his chair. Childish? Yep.
- What's the record for Randoms in a single day?
- Please put a subject header in your emails as my SPAM filter is a glutton.
- Good luck into the close.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter