By Todd Harrison Jun 20, 2003 12:12 pm
Is EVERYBODY staring at S&P 1000?
- XBD 550 and DRG 350 are upside resistance levels to monitor.
- The financials and industrials act well but the breadth in the NYSE has yet to confirm the upside.
- Before you order lunch, click here.
- If you're not mandated to trade every day, exercise patience and wait for your pitch.
- When viewing charts, I always like to look at various time frames for perspective.
- I got off the scales yesterday at my doctor's office and asked him if I was heavy.YEP! Man, he couldn't even wait half a beat!
- Snoop Tone, who has taken a few days to chill on the heels of his rockin' new gig at FTN Midwest Research, returns with his mojo on Monday.
- The stochastics I monitor have given sell signals in the S&P and NDX.
- Do you think Martin and Katie still talk? Do you think Jill's jealous?
- Never let the definition of an investment be a trade that went against you.
- First he's gonna schvitz, then he's gonna kill us!
- FYI, I'll be taking the week of July 4th off -- first time since December and much needed.
- I continue to see size call buying in Microsoft (MSFT:Nasdaq).
- I'm watching the price action in the brokers very carefully today.
- The insider sales information discussed yesterday was interesting, no?
- The only insect that can turn its head 360 degrees is the praying mantis.
- Is this a bear trap or a bull trap? Gut says the latter but it may require a catalyst.
- How many more shoes are gonna drop at Freddie Mac (FRE:NYSE)?
- We're still "testing" that trendline in the S&P.
- The silhouette on the Major League Baseball logo is Harmon Killebrew.
- I was never a huge fan of Rosanne Arnold. The national anthem antics were the kicker for me.
- Fokker walked into work today dressed as Fonzi. Really? No, but if you know him, it'd be a pretty funny visual.
- There sure is a whole lotta debt out there and it keeps growing, and growing...
- I had dinner last night with my best friend and college roommate, Fish. While he was delighted that I weigh more than he does (first time ever), I still swept him in XBOX NASCAR.
- Tight stops, while sometimes frustrating, keep ya outta trouble.
- New Minyans, check out our all-star guitar! I'm not allowed to discuss what we're doing with this yet but when I can, you're gonna freak.
- The networkers act a tad heavy.
- Keep half an eye on fixed income today.
- Why are some people so scared of the Menagerie? They're just critters!
- Pull up a 21-day chart of the NDX. Draw an trendline from May 27 through the June 13 low. Then draw a (down) trendline from yesterday's high through today's highs. See that?
position in spx, qqq
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter