More Random Thoughts!
By Marcus Laun Jun 19, 2003 2:13 pm
No, I don't need more fiber, I'm simply trying to do my thang!
- Should Terrell Davis be in the Hall of Fame?
- Scotto Reamer is a Minyan to the core. Thank you for the picture of Jackson -- it's sitting here right next to the prototype critter action figures for maximum mojo effect (both ways).
- N's over S's.
- Identify a time frame before entering a position. And no, I don't mean the missionary position.
- Nobody puts baby in the corner.
- Man, those homies turned on a dime. Don't forget, KB Home (KBH:NYSE) reports tonight.
- Don't be scared -- they're only critters!
- There IS a trendline support (from June 9) around S&P 997.
- There is an active debate whether this is yet another "suck in" or the beginning of the (yawn!) much awaited pullback.
- I'm going to the doctor's tonight for a check-up.
- Dollars to doughnuts, Charlotte-Anne nixed the last half of the above thought.
- The semis continue to act dry. As a matter of fact, all of tech does. The financials, on the other hand, are under distribution.
- Thank you Geoff for the kind gesture -- all the way from Austria. Hey bro, let's throw another shrimp on the barbie!
- It's a market of stocks, not a stock market.
- Aren't PDAs public displays of affection?
- Keep an eye on breadth -- particularly in the NYSE. It's showing the slightest signs of creepage.
- Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
- Dark Side of the Moon stayed on the top 200 Billboard charts for 741 weeks. That's 14 years!
- Snapper is trying -- he really is.
- After a rally like this, everyone (even the bears) looks to buy dips. That's the type of psychology that's necessary during topping processes but, as we've learned, it works until it doesn't.
- Most toilets flush in E flat.
- S&P 500 insider sales and purchases for the week ended June 13. Bought: $283,000. Sold: $156,000,000. But don't worry, business is picking up.
- During lunch with Scott Reamer, I actually had the gall to say that I've been stressed lately. Think about it, his two-year-old son has an unidentified disease and can no longer speak, feed himself, use his arms or legs, or hold his head up. I think I have stress?
- Minyanville quiz: What are the only animals that are BORN with horns (male and female)? First correct answer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org get's a rockin' Minyanville tee. Wasabi!
- Bound (the movie) is underrated.
- Making my calls, and most everyone thinks the market rolls over -- AFTER quarter end. Hmm...
- Prior to 1900, prize fights lasted up to 100 rounds.
- I think the market tops this summer and it'll be the bitterest of pills yet. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong, always honest.
- If you're reading this and you're not a registered Minyan, please sign up. It's a really easy process! If you are a registered Minyan, please feel free to spread the word!
position in spx
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter