- Billy Meehan--your Delta Tau Chi pledge name is...Fester!
- A Minyan Marc missive.
- Remember the scene in "Naked Gun" when Frank Dreben keeps screaming into the megaphone "There is nothing to see here! Please disperse!" to the crowd while a fire is visibly raging behind him?
- Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
- As it stands, the NDX has filled yesterday's gap and failed at the downtrend resistance (from June 8th).
- The Ramses brand condom is named after the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
- It's official! Newly tenured Professors Neal Dingmann and Greg Weldon will make their debut on Monday! Get ready to chew through some tremendous content
- Sell homes, buy despair.
- Enjoy while you chew.
- Pop quiz--what do all of the financial implosions in the past ten years have in common?
- The Philly Gold & Silver Index (XAU) is up nearly 3% and again testing the downtrend from the Mar / Jun tops. It's also touching its 50 dma (86.96).
- Will investors circle the wagons in front of the weekend unknowns and will the Saudi hostage situation add to those fears?
- I haven't watched Slap Shot in a long time.
- Frustration on the grassy knoll.
- An interesting dichotomy is evolving in the financial sector. The banks are trading with a bid and approaching resistance at BKX 98. The brokers, firm today but weak of late, are danglin' at/near the '04 lows. One of these groups will pull the other....
- Mike Eruzione.
- Watch the retail sector as they're laggy. If we slip into the weekend (geopolitical concerns exacerbated by the hostage situation), they could lead the bleed.
- You just gotta believe.
- "Dogs are idiots! Think about it Smithers, if I came to your house and started sniffing all over your crotch, what would you say?" --Mr. Burns
- Trading with defined risk removes emotion.
- Ugh--the kid is handling the sushi order. Lord have mercy on his soul.
- The overbought condition has been largely worked off as a function of the slither.
- If you register for the Minyan Mountainfest by the end of the day, Daisy will take you on a private hike on Mt. Crested Butte!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter