- The reversal coincided with the Iraqi captures. Sounds silly, I know, but in an anxious market (laden with negative gamma), a spark can ignite a fire.
- The bidding war for PeopleSoft (PSFT:Nasdaq) is surely giving tech sentiment a boost.
- Frank the Tank or Mugatu? You make the call.
- The S&P has already taken out the exhaustion high (June 6). The NDX still has a bit to go.
- The S&P breadth, while improving, is still 3:2 negative.
- The futes are quite vacuumy. What futes?
- Congratulations to the worlds newest Mini-Minyan, No'e Pertoso from Geneva, Switzerland.
- There's a huge difference between being adaptive and trading reactive.
- The brokers, homies and bios are either resting before a continued sprint or telling us that this leg of the rally is in the late innings.
- How long before Abby Joe starts hittin' the tube?
- There's talk in Minyanville of an udder woman.
- Morgan Stanley's CFO said on the conference call that the "economic outlook is far from clear."
- There are surely sell-side stops above S&P 1015 (yesterday's high).
- How tight is your grip on the handlebars?
- Leave him alone -- Fokker loves the footsies.
- You ass. It's U.S.! (think "The Toy")
- 16.1% and dropping fast...
- Look at how the DRG hugs that 350 level.
- Can you imagine the music Biggie Smalls and Tupac would have released by now?
- I'm hearing the Dead (sans Jerry) is lightin' it up (so to speak).
- Bull trap?
- Brian Reynolds just walked in all smiles. Imagine that!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter