Where's the love?
- Tightening reins, Franklin Raines...whateva.
- Remember the teacher in Charlie Brown?
- I had a fantastic dinner last night with Jeff Saut of Raymond James. We jibed on alotta thoughts and he made a great point regarding "financials in drag"--companies such as General Electric (GE:NYSE) and General Motors (GM:NYSE)--that create more pressure (dependence) on the financial mechanism. Smart cookie.
- Is there a subliminal message or am I seeing things?
- Doesn't it chap your arse when you go to the drug store and there's one cashier (out of four terminals) and ten people standing in line?
- This is a Pepe Depew suggestion.
- Cartman is to South Park as (Blank) is to Minyanville. a) Fokker b) Daisy c) Boo d) Sammy e) Hoofy
- The semis are slippy--watch 'em brah.
- Watch the cyclicals on the heels of this week Philly Cheesesteak, er, Fed. Prices paid component higher too. S-t-a see you real soon, g-f-l why? because we have to! a-t-i-o-n....
- Shy fly? http://news.yahoo.com/news?
- On this date in 1506, Christopher Columbus died (penniless) in Spain.
- After considerable consternation and much deliberation, I've decided that I would be the world's biggest hypocrite if I didn't attend my niece Maia's "Grandparents and special friends day." As such, I will be out of the 'Ville tomorrow as I play super-uncle in Baltimore. Thanks kindly for your understanding.
- So forget Oreos; eat Cool J-cookies.
- Wasabi Cantor Sal!
- NYSE breadth is outperforming the four-letter freaks. That's a recipe for S's over N's.
- The Russell 2000--Carrie's favorite stateside proxy--is churnin' under the 200-day.
- Please do my brother Lionel a solid and cast a solid vote for his restaurant 1 Little West 12th St. (located in the meat packing district in NYC). The avg. cost is $35/pp. Thanks!
- Gotta hop out for a quick lunch meeting so...gotta cut the Randoms short. Sorry team--I'll make it up to ya.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter