More Random Thoughts!
Fare ye well into the bell!
- The metals and emerging markets trade like Carrie is exposing her dirty pillows.
- Pup Tent!
- The new Minyanville DVDs are here! The new Minyanville DVDs are here!
- If you don't print out Collin's Trading Radar each Monday, you're missin' the roadmap brah.
- This is the thing--it's jittery enough (and we're bungeed enough) to produce a Snapper of pleasure release that could maim an ordinary horse. However--dislocations are named that for a reason...and they happen when few expect it (including the bears).
- With so many of the top weightings below their 200-day (General Electric (GE:NYSE), Microsoft (MSFT:NYSE), Citigroup (C:NYSE)), should we really be shocked if the S&P breaks below (its 200-day)?
- I'm looking forward to having dinner with my friends at Cantor Fitz tonight. And yes, his name really is John Lennon!
- If this log rolls over....
- Sport your favorite critter around the pool this summer!
- Never lose your sense of humor, Francis.
- We're in the process of sifting through new potential professors (including an energy maven). Circle of trust, Greg...circle of trust.
- Today is a "two Randoms" type of day.
- The VXO is up 14% and re-testing the March highs.
- Pork bellies....I knew it!
- Vancouver sounds pretty good right about now. So does Crested Butte.
- Speaking of which....If we held a Minyan-in-the-Mountains retreat in Crested Butte this summer (with all the Minyan professors, mountain biking, educational seminars, ect.), can I get a show of hands if you might have an interest?
- Hoofy is trying to make (another) stand at SOX 450.
- Thurman Munson was (by far) my favorite Yankee. Old School.
- There's a reason I tossed chicken little on the Buzz in the middle of the muck. A wise Zeta Psi brother once told me that a little levity goes a long way.
- The 'Ville makes StreetAccount. We've arrived!
- "We can share the women we can share the wine....we can share what we got of your 'cause we done shared all of mine." (GD)
- Decisions, decisions, decisions. A sharp Snapper would clearly catch Boo nappin'....but with the intra-day stochastics toppy (first time today) into the end of contra-hour (in a tape that's been red all day with fugly internals)? Dems the facts, Jack, so do with them what you will.
- May peace be with you...and have an awesome night.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter