More Random Thoughts!
By Todd Harrison May 12, 2004 2:58 pm
Fare ye well into the bell!
- The metals and emerging markets trade like Carrie is exposing her dirty pillows.
- Pup Tent!
- The new Minyanville DVDs are here! The new Minyanville DVDs are here!
- If you don't print out Collin's Trading Radar each Monday, you're missin' the roadmap brah.
- This is the thing--it's jittery enough (and we're bungeed enough) to produce a Snapper of pleasure release that could maim an ordinary horse. However--dislocations are named that for a reason...and they happen when few expect it (including the bears).
- With so many of the top weightings below their 200-day (General Electric (GE:NYSE), Microsoft (MSFT:NYSE), Citigroup (C:NYSE)), should we really be shocked if the S&P breaks below (its 200-day)?
- I'm looking forward to having dinner with my friends at Cantor Fitz tonight. And yes, his name really is John Lennon!
- If this log rolls over....
- Sport your favorite critter around the pool this summer!
- Never lose your sense of humor, Francis.
- We're in the process of sifting through new potential professors (including an energy maven). Circle of trust, Greg...circle of trust.
- Today is a "two Randoms" type of day.
- The VXO is up 14% and re-testing the March highs.
- Pork bellies....I knew it!
- Vancouver sounds pretty good right about now. So does Crested Butte.
- Speaking of which....If we held a Minyan-in-the-Mountains retreat in Crested Butte this summer (with all the Minyan professors, mountain biking, educational seminars, ect.), can I get a show of hands if you might have an interest?
- Hoofy is trying to make (another) stand at SOX 450.
- Thurman Munson was (by far) my favorite Yankee. Old School.
- There's a reason I tossed chicken little on the Buzz in the middle of the muck. A wise Zeta Psi brother once told me that a little levity goes a long way.
- The 'Ville makes StreetAccount. We've arrived!
- "We can share the women we can share the wine....we can share what we got of your 'cause we done shared all of mine." (GD)
- Decisions, decisions, decisions. A sharp Snapper would clearly catch Boo nappin'....but with the intra-day stochastics toppy (first time today) into the end of contra-hour (in a tape that's been red all day with fugly internals)? Dems the facts, Jack, so do with them what you will.
- May peace be with you...and have an awesome night.
position in c
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter