By Marcus Laun Apr 07, 2004 11:51 am
I gots a shot...but please follow your tells.
- You know you're holding on too tight when you sneer at every Citibank branch.
- The trannies and cyclicals are giving strong stochastic sell signals. These aren't timing tools, as you know, but it's certainly worthy of a mention.
- Mind the gaps (from Friday's opening)!
- You can never see Field of Dreams or The Shawshank Redemption too many times.
- Here's an idea--a Minyan softball league!
- As the semis approach SOX 500 support, take a peek at the Intel (INTC:NASD) chart. When the 50-day moving average crosses the 200-day moving average, it doesn't give ya the warm and fuzzies. Thanks to the uber-talented John Roque of Natexis Bleichroeder for pointing that out.
- Having trouble finding an article? Check out the advanced search tool.
- I fear that certain pied pipers are leading the lambs to slaughter...again.
- Oops, the NDX just joined the scary stochastic list. That doesn't mean it's today's (or tomorrow's biz) but it's danglin' like a participle!
- An 18-year-old man drowned near Eudora, Ark. when he accidentally fell into a pit of water while attempting to drown his pit bull (which he thought was too old and docile.) The man's father also drowned when he jumped in to save his son. The dog survived. [KATV-TV -Little Rock]
- Ketchup is overrated. Mayonnaise is underrated.
- Europe gets a four day weekend? No fair!
- There's a lot of news coming down the pipe and more likely than not, it'll shape the near-term landscape. Still, I'd feel naked without some sorta protection on (particularly with vols trading where they are).
- Pretty bird....
- I asked my best fundamental contacts where they thought the bar of expectations was set heading into earnings. On a scale of 1-10, the average response was 7.5
- Diggin' the 'Ville? Tell some friends!
- I don't care WHY it's trading as it is, Taser (TASR:NASD) reminds me of the heady bubble days.
- Brian Reynolds is our big toe.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
- "And I turned 21 in prison, doin' life without parole. No one could steer me right, but mama tried, mama tried..." (GD)
- If you missed Tom DeMark's Minyan Mailbag yesterday, please give it a once (or twice) over.
- I'm off like a prom dress tonight as I make my pilgrimage to Rubyville to hoist a few with the Margarita Mama. There are few things in this world better than grandparents, particularly on the holidays.
- "Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy" - Howard W. Newton
- Banks...breadth...gaps...SOX 500 and the cyclicals. Those are Snapper's tells heading towards the bell.
- I feel 100 lbs. lighter after this morning's missive. Unfortunately, I don't think that will affect Monday's monster weigh in!
- The inquisition. Fannie Mae. The inquisition. Here to stay. You know we're wishin', that you'd go away...
position in qqq, fnm
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter