- SPY risk.
- Put an A.D.D person in a sensory overload environment and strange things happen.
- President Fish and I will be traveling to Virginia tomorrow on a critter mission. I'll likely scribe a morning vibe and then slip from the ship for the southbound trip.
- Please also note that the drillers are getting Punk'd on this latest data point. OSX 130 is the April low and a level that Hoofy will look to hold.
- And you thought that you were having a bad day?
- Pass the Herb! Are you a big Herb Greenberg fan (as I am)? Minyans should pay close attention to the Buzz & Banter in upcoming weeks for further insights from sunny San Diego!
- Level Lore: Please keep close tabs on TRAN 3360 and SOX 382 on a closing basis.
- This is how Boo sees the market.
- Crude is off 3.5%. If we rally, that'll be the obvious reason assigned to the rhyme. If we slip, it'll be buried in the back story of tomorrow's verbiage.
- "The commentary from the professional (accounts) is not negative. It's my opinion that the market remains positioned long and performance anxiety is greater (than the fear of losing) as we ready to close the month." -- Minyan Greg Ehlers of UBS
- I'm not a huge A-Rod fan but ten ribbis in one game is pretty impressive.
- If memory serves, we got a bunch of upside probes yesterday that were ultimately faded (sold). The onus is on Hoofy to establish a stronger foothold if he hopes to avoid a repeat performance.
- Please keep an eye on Cold, er, Goldman (GS) $107.50 as an upside line in the sand. That's where the big bank failed and that's where some supply likely sits.
- Head up, Meehan, one door closes and another door opens.
- If you're an active Minyan, the Buzz is the place to be. If you're a longer-term type, we'll be building the content proposition in the months ahead to offer a broader critter experience.
- The Kings simply aren't the same without C-Webb.
- A savvy trader pal called me this morning to say that he's covering his "old school" shorts as sentiment is at an extreme. The first question I asked him was one of horizon. While anything is possible in the near-term nuance, I humbly disagree that angst is palpable (or actionable).
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter