Pucker up buttercup!
- A photo technician at a CVS drugstore in Advance, N.C., notified police in March when someone dropped off film showing two male employees of a local Wendy's, in bathing suits, frolicking in the restaurant's pots and pans dishwashing sink.[WXII-TV -Winston-Salem, N.C.]
- Pan Amer Silver (PAAS:NASD) traded right to its 200-day moving average (and has thus far bounced). No such luck for the underlying commodity (the 200-day is at $5.86).
- I can get you a mouse and some sheet metal?
- A lot of folks have asked for my guidance in helping with their job hunts. The first thing I always ask is "Can you trust them?" It is the single most important determinant in whether there is a good fit.
- Snapper has pushed the Minx to double resistance at S&P 1134/NDX 1480.
- The semis are trying to brush off KLA-Tencor (KLAC:NASD) and their soggy order guidance. This is an uber-crowded sector, my friends, so remember that one day does not a trend make. SOX 475 remains the line in the technical sand.
- "Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about a hundred and sixty-seven times and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it!" (Betelgeuse)
- 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- We have the Buzz archives set up and rarin' to go.
- I am gonna start a new series called "War Stories" that highlight some of my more "interesting" trading experiences.
- Message to Al Davis- If you can't get Clarrett, take Fitzgerald.
- This recent action is defining why we, as traders, are in the moving business, not the Storage business
- Somebody snuck into my apartment and replaced my entire wardrobe with identical clothes that are one size too small.
- Is that reverse dandruff in the BTK? Tickles thinks it's a cup of Jo', er, cup and handle (also bullish).
- Microsoft (MSFT:NASD), Amazon (AMZN:NASD), Amgen (AMGN:NASD), Broadcom (BRCD:NASD) and Xilinx (XLNX:NASD) highlight tonight's earnings parade. Man...it just doesn't stop!
- So ya know, lotsa traders are gonna be keying off the "deferred revenue" line item in Mister Softie's report.
- We rely on our Minyanship to help further the critter cause. If you're diggin' the 'Ville, please tell your friends. If you wanna take it a bit further and earn while you learn, you can join our family as a Minyanville Ambassador!
- When is the last time you had flat risk and a clear head?
- No matter where you go, there will always be a next level and further goals. If you continually cast your eyes towards them, you'll miss the beauty that surrounds us daily.
- This could be the unfunniest Randoms ever!
- I "may" be scootin' a bit early tomorrow as I'm heading to Bah-ston for a Bah-Mitzvah.
- The cyclicals are testin' CYC 700 again, a place where it's failed multiple times over the past four months. IF (big if) it can punch through, there could be no more tears for a while.
- John Lithgow was awesome in The World According to Gaaaaaaaaaarp.
- My eyes keep fixating on Autozone (AZO:NYSE) for some reason.
- Traders are chatting up COMP 2080 for further inverse dandruff (if and when).
- Silver trades like it has some emotional issues. I'm wondering if it has to test the 200-day (ie- gold and PAAS)? I'm long it--as you know--and will scale like a fish as a function of price.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter