By Todd Harrison Apr 22, 2004 11:58 am
Pucker up buttercup!
- A photo technician at a CVS drugstore in Advance, N.C., notified police in March when someone dropped off film showing two male employees of a local Wendy's, in bathing suits, frolicking in the restaurant's pots and pans dishwashing sink.[WXII-TV -Winston-Salem, N.C.]
- Pan Amer Silver (PAAS:NASD) traded right to its 200-day moving average (and has thus far bounced). No such luck for the underlying commodity (the 200-day is at $5.86).
- I can get you a mouse and some sheet metal?
- A lot of folks have asked for my guidance in helping with their job hunts. The first thing I always ask is "Can you trust them?" It is the single most important determinant in whether there is a good fit.
- Snapper has pushed the Minx to double resistance at S&P 1134/NDX 1480.
- The semis are trying to brush off KLA-Tencor (KLAC:NASD) and their soggy order guidance. This is an uber-crowded sector, my friends, so remember that one day does not a trend make. SOX 475 remains the line in the technical sand.
- "Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about a hundred and sixty-seven times and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it!" (Betelgeuse)
- 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- We have the Buzz archives set up and rarin' to go.
- I am gonna start a new series called "War Stories" that highlight some of my more "interesting" trading experiences.
- Message to Al Davis- If you can't get Clarrett, take Fitzgerald.
- This recent action is defining why we, as traders, are in the moving business, not the Storage business
- Somebody snuck into my apartment and replaced my entire wardrobe with identical clothes that are one size too small.
- Is that reverse dandruff in the BTK? Tickles thinks it's a cup of Jo', er, cup and handle (also bullish).
- Microsoft (MSFT:NASD), Amazon (AMZN:NASD), Amgen (AMGN:NASD), Broadcom (BRCD:NASD) and Xilinx (XLNX:NASD) highlight tonight's earnings parade. Man...it just doesn't stop!
- So ya know, lotsa traders are gonna be keying off the "deferred revenue" line item in Mister Softie's report.
- We rely on our Minyanship to help further the critter cause. If you're diggin' the 'Ville, please tell your friends. If you wanna take it a bit further and earn while you learn, you can join our family as a Minyanville Ambassador!
- When is the last time you had flat risk and a clear head?
- No matter where you go, there will always be a next level and further goals. If you continually cast your eyes towards them, you'll miss the beauty that surrounds us daily.
- This could be the unfunniest Randoms ever!
- I "may" be scootin' a bit early tomorrow as I'm heading to Bah-ston for a Bah-Mitzvah.
- The cyclicals are testin' CYC 700 again, a place where it's failed multiple times over the past four months. IF (big if) it can punch through, there could be no more tears for a while.
- John Lithgow was awesome in The World According to Gaaaaaaaaaarp.
- My eyes keep fixating on Autozone (AZO:NYSE) for some reason.
- Traders are chatting up COMP 2080 for further inverse dandruff (if and when).
- Silver trades like it has some emotional issues. I'm wondering if it has to test the 200-day (ie- gold and PAAS)? I'm long it--as you know--and will scale like a fish as a function of price.
position in silver
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter