Viva la resistance!
- I didn't know that ostriches lived in Detroit?
- The DRG is pulling back towards the acne level (325). If you think the safety dance has legs, you may wanna hug the drugs.
- Mouse Trap!
- Hopefully, he learned his Leeson!
- If any Minyan academia would like to participate in a "beta test syndicate" that is introducing the critters to the university spectrum, please let us know and we'll toss ya an apple!
- I woulda done the same thing for Zoë.
- NOT the trade I wanted to see.
- In the absence of the Iron Horse, we wanted to share some vibes on corporates.
- If I told you that Intel (INTC) is up 3%, JP Morgan (JPM) is adding a deuce (2%), Yahoo! (YHOO) is thrusting 6% higher, Google (GOOG) is adding $8 and Juniper (JNPR) was jumpin' 10%, you'd figure that the Minx would be screamin', right?
- China Cat Sunflower?
- "There's nothing here to see. Please disperse!"
- Note the continued traction in the metals as the dollar drips to session lows. I thought I "felt" supply late last week but my mojo was deflated as the group is now reflated (through Gold $430).
- Gun to head? A bit more upside and then a bunch more weakness.
- Any Minyans who wanna join me at the Lubin House tonight for a chat on alternative investments, please click here (yes, it's free).
- No, Meehan, this isn't an invitation. Sicko.
- The two technical elements on Hoofy's radar? The "room" to NDX 1460 and the massive support in the cyclicals (CYC 700).
- The biggest technical thing on Boo's screen? Resistance (S&P), followed by resistance (XBD), followed by resistance (BKX), followed by...
- The shocka of the session? The opening lethargy in the semis. I woulda thought they woulda opened higher before slippage set in.
- N's over S's.
- Minyans in the Mountains. Santa Barbara. August 18-21st. Stay tuned...
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter