Quickie Randoms into the Close
May peace be with you!
- General Electric (GE:NYSE) and Citigroup (C:NYSE) have been good tape tells. If they pin their respective strikes, it could quell the downside through Friday.
- Yes, they were Abbott and Costello reruns. I'm not that old.
- I can't get the song "Diamond Girl" out of my head.
- NYSE breadth is worse than Phoebe's.
- I have a pimple on the end of my nose. Who gets a pimple on the end of his nose at 34? Honestly!
- I'm just gonna continue writing Randoms till 3:50 pm.
- The Buzz archives may be up as early as tomorrow.
- Mike Santoli. John Roque. Herb Greenberg. Tony Dwyer. Jeff DeGraff. And, of course, the Minyanville professors.
- Now you've got Diamond Girl in your head, right?
- The BKX is down another 17 (old way). BIG support will come into play at BKX 94-95. IF we "spike down" to that level, the chances of a sharp, hard Snapper are pretty good.
- N's over S's still.
- I must leave near the bell to pay my respects at a Shiva call. Yes, it's earnings but it pales in comparison to doing the right thing.
- Consumers over cyclicals. Watch CYC 680 in the days ahead.
- "LL I'm bad, other rappers know, when I enter the center they say yo yo there he go."
- Six minute abs.
- Mars Blackman.
- I don't know about you but I, for one, am thankful to have a window into the collective professor keppe.
- Are there trapped longs (anticipating the acne) or trapped shorts (rotational pressers).
- Note to self- it's April.
- Become a Minyan Ambassador and earn while ya learn.
- Aloha Mr. Hand.
- Have a peaceful night and remember to balance.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter