Answers Minyans Really Wanna Know...
In the spirit of the Minyanville community we asked which answers Minyans really wanted to know.
- Does Macke shave his own head or has he gone Hollywood?
- Do little things like a 30-day EMA crossing a 50 (NDX, SPX) still matter these days?
- If it hasn't happened in ten months, will anyone notice or take heed if they do?
- Are one of Todd's two balls Crystal? Great call!
- What happens to gold in stagflation?
- Does anyone want a four bed/three bath 2500 sqft house near Naples, FL?
- Does Todd cry during Grey's Anatomy?
- When Greenspan says we are in "recovery" how is that different from an "expansion?"
- Is Al Davis Dead?
- Can Art Shell yell or just write with his #2 pencil?
- If the government and individuals are making questionable financial decisions, does the drop in US business investment (factory orders and productivity) become an even more important tell?
- Does Macke have people?
- Is S&P 1389 as good as it gets?
- Or does this rally, in the face of bearish data, indicate good tone?
- Have more answers you want to know? Write to us.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter