This is starting to piss me off!
- The market acts well--but the breadth is absolutely horrid. I can't endorse Snapper with 2:1 losers/winners. That doesn't mean we won't rally--but I am not playing it that way.
- Somebody walked into the pits and bought 10,000 FNM puts outright. I'm trading around a short in the name but I'm wondering if that's a bullish development.
- In honor of his birthday, I must officially recommend the David Gilmour Live DVD.
- I am slipping another leg into my bear costume (makes two appendages, or 50% conviction on the short side) and will operate with an S&P 840 stop (would break the pennant).
- Bonds getting waxed and that's likely giving a bid to equities.
- I am officially on Zoë's shvitz list.
- How many of you actually cleaned your belly button last night?
- Fokker left the leather at home today--something about the rain.
- How many times can Intel say that the recovery is two quarters out?
- Clinton is giving the Syracuse University commencement speech. Toga party!
- The 1.10 level in the euro/dollar is proving to be an inflection point.
- We're creating life size Hoofy and Boo costumes--and we might challenge the CRUNCH critters to a tag team wrestling match.
- Robert Hunter live March 18th. Very psyched!
- The Amsterdam Market is in a free fall. No brownies for you!
- San Dimas High School Football Rocks! (That was for you Jon Succo)
- The most bullish thing in my mind remains the fact that the short side seems so obvious.
- I think of my social life ten years ago and I wonder how I had the energy.
- Did anybody ever watch Walker:Texas Ranger?
- I'm watching the financials like a hawk.
- Do you think the retailers were heavily shorted into this morning's numbers? Ya think?
- Are you gonna look back at this period and say "Argh! It was so obvious!" no matter what happens?
- Why is it that I finally have committed to the gym and both my knees are now falling apart?
- Rosa Mexicana. Pomegranate Margaritas. Enough said.
- To reiterate, I do not believe that tech will lead the market when it finally does turn.
- If wishes were knishes, I'd be 20 pounds heavier.
- The deep breath index is redlining.
- I ran three NYC marathons--I should stop wondering why my knees are shot.
- Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter