By Marcus Laun Mar 06, 2003 11:33 am
This is starting to piss me off!
- The market acts well--but the breadth is absolutely horrid. I can't endorse Snapper with 2:1 losers/winners. That doesn't mean we won't rally--but I am not playing it that way.
- Somebody walked into the pits and bought 10,000 FNM puts outright. I'm trading around a short in the name but I'm wondering if that's a bullish development.
- In honor of his birthday, I must officially recommend the David Gilmour Live DVD.
- I am slipping another leg into my bear costume (makes two appendages, or 50% conviction on the short side) and will operate with an S&P 840 stop (would break the pennant).
- Bonds getting waxed and that's likely giving a bid to equities.
- I am officially on Zoë's shvitz list.
- How many of you actually cleaned your belly button last night?
- Fokker left the leather at home today--something about the rain.
- How many times can Intel say that the recovery is two quarters out?
- Clinton is giving the Syracuse University commencement speech. Toga party!
- The 1.10 level in the euro/dollar is proving to be an inflection point.
- We're creating life size Hoofy and Boo costumes--and we might challenge the CRUNCH critters to a tag team wrestling match.
- Robert Hunter live March 18th. Very psyched!
- The Amsterdam Market is in a free fall. No brownies for you!
- San Dimas High School Football Rocks! (That was for you Jon Succo)
- The most bullish thing in my mind remains the fact that the short side seems so obvious.
- I think of my social life ten years ago and I wonder how I had the energy.
- Did anybody ever watch Walker:Texas Ranger?
- I'm watching the financials like a hawk.
- Do you think the retailers were heavily shorted into this morning's numbers? Ya think?
- Are you gonna look back at this period and say "Argh! It was so obvious!" no matter what happens?
- Why is it that I finally have committed to the gym and both my knees are now falling apart?
- Rosa Mexicana. Pomegranate Margaritas. Enough said.
- To reiterate, I do not believe that tech will lead the market when it finally does turn.
- If wishes were knishes, I'd be 20 pounds heavier.
- The deep breath index is redlining.
- I ran three NYC marathons--I should stop wondering why my knees are shot.
- Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
position in fnm
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter